Thursday, May 30, 2013

Pending Application with SkillShare to teach Educreations course

Welcome!

I am currently applying to teach an online SkillShare class on converting existing PowerPoints into online videos with real time dialog and annotations using a free iPad application.This class will teach teachers, professors, and professional presenters basic screen casting and screen capture skills using the application Educreations

I’m a full time Psychology instructor at Mount St. Mary’s college. I’ve been using (and loving) Educreations in my psychological statistics courses. I presented my unique idea about how to combine my existing PowerPoints into my Educreations videos at a department meeting and it was a hit! I knew instantly that this was a skill that other educators should know about.  I want to share my technique with others so that they too can quickly and easily share what they know with others.

I've created this page as part of another SkillShare class that I'm completing called "The 5 Keys to Acquiring New Users for Free" with Vinicius Vacanti. This course gave me the courage to take the skills I've been teaching my colleagues to the online world. 

.

No comments:

Post a Comment